Services to families are focused on preserving, strengthening and reunifying families
Social workers help families improve relationships and cope with difficult situations such as divorce, illness or death. They guide families through the counseling.
Programmes offered by Childline Mpumalanga includes:
- Active Teen Parenting and Life skills
- Integrated Parenting Framework
- Group-work with parents
- Parental guidance through dialogues with parents on parenting
- Support groups with fathers, mothers, teen parents, and parents in general who are experiencing problems with parenting
- Mediation in divorce cases and other related matters
- Marriage preparation and enrichment programme.
- Support services to Widows and widowers.
- Provision of Social Relief and poverty alleviation services to families in crises as and when possible