To prevent child abuse and promote and protect the welfare of all children and child support systems in Mpumalanga.
To establish a culture of respect for all children’s rights as described in national legislation to ensure a safe and stable future for our children through committing ourselves to:
- Provide a counseling service to all children calling the toll free number, and assuring that the children in need of specific interventions get help
- Provide specific social work therapeutic counseling to children referred to Childline Mpumalanga.
- Engage with communities and stakeholders towards sustainable care and support for orphaned and vulnerable children and their support structures.
- Empowering children and child related stakeholders in Mpumalanga and advocating the plight of children through specific training.
- Monitor and evaluate the impact of our services and to report accordingly.
- Achieve sustainability though synergy of good corporate governance and high quality services.