BABY GROOMING DONATIONS
Social workers of Childline Mpumalanga receive regular referrals of babies that do not have any care items. Often this is due to teen parents not capacitated to assist or when babies are unwanted, and a granny needs to look after them. Our social workers provide these babies with emergency help items as listed below, and assist them to access sustainable care and support. Please assist our work with babies through donation of any of the items below:
- Cotton balls
- Baby oil
- Baby wipes
- Baby bath liquid or soap
- Baby shampoo.
- Petroleum jelly
- Baby nail clippers or scissors
- A wide-toothed baby-sized comb and a soft baby brush
- Baby tub
- Baby Medicine Must-Haves
- Digital thermometer
- Nasal aspirator
- Cool mist humidifier
- Heating pad.
- Liquid acetaminophen for infants. (like Infant Tylenol)
- Rubbing alcohol or alcohol wipes.
- Hydrocortisone cream (0.5 percent) or calamine lotion.
- Baby-friendly sunscreen
- Baby Nappies (all sizes and ages)
- Baby blankets
- Baby clothes (all sizes and ages)
Any loved used toys that are looking for a new home.